Saturday, August 29, 2026
Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home
Today at the Birch Street Nursing Home, I spent the morning in my basement laboratory setting up the drill press, soldering station and tabletop bandsaw I purchased last week. Before I left Winsome Headquarters this morning, Grandmother cautioned me not to run too many things at once in this old building, reminding me what happened when my machine knocked the power out. So once everything was set up and ready to be tested, I made sure to operate only one tool at a time. The others I left unplugged. I'm happy to report that all the tools worked perfectly, and the power remained on. And although I was eager to begin using the tools, it was time for me to join the poker game upstairs. I had promised the patients I would spend the afternoon with them today. So my work on the robot seeing eye dog will continue next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment