Saturday, August 22, 2026
Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home
During the week, I was helping Grandmother, and I didn't have time to go to the hardware store to pick up the tools I need to continue building the robot seeing eye dog for Mr. Pearlman. So today, after I made the patients their peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch, I left the Birch Street Nursing Home to go to the store. I put extra peanut butter on each of the sandwiches to slow the patients down, because I knew I'd be gone for a while. Fortunately, the drill press, soldering station, rotary tool for fine adjustments, and tabletop bandsaw were all in stock, and I loaded them into my little red wagon. The guy warned me that I wouldn't be able to return these items after using them like I did with the tools for pulling up carpet. When I got back to the Birch Street Nursing Home, the patients were scrubbing the last of the peanut butter off their dentures and were ready for a poker game.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment