Saturday, September 19, 2026

Cindy's Job At The Birch Street Nursing Home


Today at the Birch Street Nursing Home, I continued working on the head of the robot seeing eye dog. Last week I stopped when I was unsure what type of metal to use for the teeth. During the week, I got the answer from the files of the main computer at Winsome Headquarters. And I was happy to see that Grandmother had the metal in stock. When I was gathering supplies from the basement, Grandmother suggested I make the teeth as big and sharp as possible, so that the dog would be useful in all situations. I did what she said, but at first made the teeth a little too big, and the robot dog's jaw wouldn't close. So I had to remove the teeth and file them down a bit until they were perfect. It took all afternoon, and the patients missed me at the poker table. I promised that next week I would spend a little time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment