We found part of the reason is their general lack of communication skills. And, of course, many prisons don't offer internet access, so that knocks off a large portion of the Australian population right there. But what about the rest of the population, those that are out on parole?
If any Australians do visit my blog, here are some other unanswered questions that my more intelligent viewers would like answered:
- Is it true that mental retardation was originally called the Australian Disease?
- Is Australia's lower rate of child abuse due to the repulsive quality of the children, or to the fact that the adult male population is mostly behind bars?
- Do most Australians have good relationships with their parole officers?
- Since there are 100 million sheep in Australia and only 20 million people, what are animals rights groups doing about the other 80 million lonely sheep?
- Australia's coastline has more than 10,000 beaches. Some of them are nude beaches. Is this part of an effort to keep non-blind tourists away from the area?
- Australia has the lowest population density in the world, at only two people per square kilometer. Is that because even Australians can't stand to be around other Australians?
- Since it became illegal to hunt Aboriginal people, and Australians export all their beef, what do they do for dinner?
- Why haven't Australian criminals learned to hide evidence in kangaroo pouches?